“GEOSCIENCES, ACHIEVMENTS AND FUTURE CHALLENGES”
This activity is held on the occasion of the 70’th Anniversary of Polytechnic University of Tirana.
The organization, progress, and administration of this activity will be managed by:
Andrea MALIQARI (Chair);
Elfrida SHEHU (Co-Chair);
Ylber MUCEKU (Co-Chair);
Anira Gjoni and Brisida Stafa.
Mob: +355 69 586 1648
This activity is planned to take place on the 4th week of November 2021 (November 25, 2021).
The activity will be held during one day and will include two scientific sessions:
- Geology, Seismology and Geohazards.
- Meteorology, Hydrology and Natural Hazards.
The presentation methods of the materials will be oral presentations and posters.
Important Dates and Dead-lines:
1. Abstracts submission: October 29, 2021.
2. Abstracts acceptance notification: November 05, 2021.
3. Papers submission: November 12, 2021.
4. Papers acceptance notification: November 19, 2021.
Please send all your materials in the address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstracts submitted will be published in Proceedings with ISSN / ISBN;
Selected articles will be published in the Albanian Journal of Natural and Technical Sciences (JNTS)